In the first year, you will be introduced to a variety of materials and 技术 that will enable you to develop your independent thinking skills, improve your observational drawing technique and work with your own creative 灵感.
During the second year, you will work predominantly on developing your practical portfolio using a broader range of skills and media. 你会 supported to develop your personal, creative voice, to research and record your responses to the work of other artists and designers. You will also have the opportunity to exhibit your work at 利物浦 Small Cinema alongside Film and 媒体的学生.
If you intend to study a programme of three A-level 主题 or two A-level 主题 and one BTEC Extended Certificate subject:
- You will need a minimum of five GCSEs at grades 4 or above including 英语语言 and 数学. If you haven’t achieved a grade 4 in GCSE 数学, there may be an opportunity to re-sit this alongside your other 主题.
Additional entry requirements:
- Although there is no requirement to have studied this subject at GCSE, if you have studied this subject (or a similar subject) at GCSE then you must have achieved at least a grade 4. If you have not studied GCSE 艺术 & 设计 (or a similar subject), your application will be considered on an 个人基础.
The 大学 will always treat each applicant as an individual. 你应该不是 have or not expect to obtain the grades stated above, or not have relevant industry-related experience, the 大学 would still welcome your application for this course as this will enable us to identify whether this course is, in fact, the right course for you or whether another course may be more 适当的.
- Component 1 – Personal Investigation (60%)
- Component 2 - Externally Set Task (40%)
- Higher/Degree Apprenticeship
As an A-level student you will be based at our 南障碍校园. This is a multi-million pound campus for dedicated to 高级水平 and was opened in 2009.
You will take three 主题 over two years.
We offer a small number of BTEC courses at 南障碍校园. You can study one BTEC course alongside your two 高级水平.
It is not expected that a student would attend both sites, but the feasibility of this would be discussed on an 个人基础. Potential timetable clashes and workload would need to be considered in detail for this to be a possibility.